SOAR is currently looking to hire 2-3 project managers to lead large commercial aircraft field repair teams under the supervision of one of our SOAR Sr. Project Managers.
As a SOAR Project manager, you would be required to oversee and work with US FAA and EASA FAR Part 145 Repair Station personnel in the repair of the structures and systems of Airbus, Boeing, Embraer, and heritage aircraft such as McDonnell Douglas or Lockheed at remote locations. The work entails engineering, certification as well as technical and administrative oversight of personnel and equipment while communicating with local personnel as required. Customer communication may be occasionally required but is in general the responsibility of the Sr. Project Manager’s on-site.
The position entails global travel that ranges from 1-2 weeks up to several months on-site at any required location globally. While most work occurs at the larger international airports, the work also entails working in hardship locations.
The successful candidate(s) will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to communicate well, work well with others and be able to work cooperatively with multiple global cultures.
A strict non-disclosure and non-compete is required of all successful candidates.
Position requirements include:
– BS Degree in Engineering heavily preferred
– FAA A&P License
– Airworthiness certification experience
– 10 years or more experience with in-service aircraft heavy maintenance and repair
– Solid computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet capability, presentation software capable, Apple experience preferred
– Writing and communication skills in English must be good
– Blueprint reading required
– Aircraft Manuals ability also required.
– Project level expense and accounting experience required.
– Valid Passport with 3 years remaining
Good additional experience or capabilities include:
– Aircraft modification experience
– FAA IA License
– FAA / EASA Part 145 oversight experience
Compensation is two-stage:
– Fixed salary when in-office
– Field pay bump for field assignments
– Health insurance included
– Matching 401K Pending.
Please attach your resume.